- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame grabbers
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used.
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer
- Not to be used with a bike cover
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ESEdwin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayBike Rack
We haven’t tried it yet
- JWJohn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery sturdy rack
It is a very good carrier for e-bikes. It is very sturdy, and has hardware to keep it from shaking in the mount. There is no doubt it will keep the bikes secure, and has several features to stop thieves, both for the bikes and the rack.
- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat Bike Rack!
Easy to load bikes and made very well!
- SPSally P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoawesome rack
we’ll made and easy to use