For clarity, we DO NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territories.
Warranty parts will only be shipped within the continental (the lower 48 states) United States.
Velotric warrants the Products for a limited time from the date of delivered of the orginal purchase against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Velotric’s published guidelines.
Coverage Components - Structure - 5yrs
Frame, rigid fork (for Velotric T1 & Velotric T1ST only)
Coverage Components - Electrical parts - 2yrs
Motor, throttle, PAS control panel, controller, wiring harness, front light, rear light, IOT module, sensor, fingerprint module, Findmy module, and charger.
- up to 300 charging cycles, whichever occurs first
- The batteries are designed to retain up to 75% of their original capacity during that time.
- not included damages due to improper used, and operation.
Coverage Components - Accessories -1yrs
1-year warranty date of delivered of the orginal purchase.
Coverage Components - Other Essencial -1yrs
Suspension forks, stem, handlebar, headset, brakes (excluding brake pads), bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, kickstand, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, and shifter.
Ownership & Duration of Coverage
Conditioned & limited 2 yrs
Subsequent Owner (the Second or Later Owner)
Parts that are not Cover - 2yrs
- Paint and graphics are not included in this definition.
- Suspension forks and suspension parts are not included in the definition of frame or frameset.
- Third-party components are not covered by this Warranty.
- Such as drivetrain, brakes, or suspension parts
- Warranty information for third-party components please visit the manufacturer’s website for more information of these products.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals in accordance with the written instructions provided with the Product
- Brake Pads
- Free Hub Bodies
- Handlebar Grips
- Rubber moving parts
- Shifter, brake cables and casings
- Stripped threads/bolts
- Transmission gears
Improper Assembly, Operation, and Maintaiance
- Improper assembly or installation.
- Crash, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- Improper alteration or installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Product.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Velotric will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Damage to a Product during shipping is not covered by this Warranty. Notwithstanding such limitation, Velotric agrees to replace such damaged Products if you:
- Notify Velotric of damage to a Product in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of the date of delivered date of the orginal purchase of the Product.
- Promptly provide Velotric with dated pictures and/or a video of the damaged Product.
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the Product.
- Inspect the Product immediately upon receipt of the Product; or note in clear detail any immediately recognizable damage to the Product on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment of the Product.
- If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Velotric will not be responsible for the replacement of any Products damaged during such shipping method.
*VELOTRIC WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
*In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the Velotric Customer Service team via email@example.com or +1 888-559-3099. The customer service team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the customer service team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the cutomer service team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless Velotric agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
Subsequent Owner (the Second or Later owner)
In all events, Velotric reserves the right to limit warranty service to the country where the Product was purchased.
"TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VELOTRIC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states, provinces, or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that a certain provision of this Warranty does not apply, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
For questions concerning warranty, contact your Authorized Velotric Retailer or Velotric. You can find up-to-date contact information for your market at www.Velotricbike.com."