Matte black finish;
Includes cargo straps, front light installation rack &
Carrying Capacity: 15KG
- KHKevin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFront Basket repacement
So my daughter and I went for a ride and my daughter borrowed the wife's Discovery 1, it was her first time on the bike, the first time on electric bike as well. She rounded a corner to wide and hit a light pole with the basket taking the majority of the impact. It buckled in three places but no welds broke. I decided to replace it with a new straight one. Great product all around.
- DDDarin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFront rack review
hey, I just received my first bicycle from these guys and use the rack to go to the farmers market. It was great.
- GCGretchen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFront rack
Easy to attach to the bike. It came with an extra piece that I can’t figure out. Anyone know what I’m supposed to do with it?
- KHKent H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe cats meow
I got much more for my money with this purchase.VVelotric5 days ago
Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our product/service is "the cat's meow" and that you feel you got great value for your money with your purchase. We strive to provide excellent value and quality to all our customers. If you have any further comments or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent Build Quality - Factory Fit and Finish - Easy Install
The rack mounts to the frame, meaning the rack doesn't turn with the handlebars. This keeps the handlebars from being weighed down and hard to turn. Great design. Very sturdy, very lightweight, very solid and stable. The coating/finish is matte, which matches the rear rack. The wires and cables tuck easily behind the basket (or on either side), without kinking or stretching. Installation is about 5 to 10 minutes if you're solo. The HEADLIGHT attaches to the underside of the rack, with a mounting piece built into the rack's underside. Zero complaints.VVelotric2 weeks ago
Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with the rack's design and functionality. We appreciate your satisfaction, and if you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us.